- Simulating Different Topologies And Routing Schemes For Data-Centers
- Writing Manual and Tutorial for HNOCS simulator
- SDN performance simulation and evaluation
- Play with me WP8
- Be closer
- Android Service Interface for Real time Information Part: 2
- Simulation of speculative pipeline for NoC CMP
- ROSEclipse: A Plugin for easy C++ Code Transformations and Analysis
- Augmented reality navigation
- Android Service Interface for Real time Information
- Implementation of a network with two cooperating routers
Mid semester presentations will take place on May 19,20,12,and 26. All the students that started their projects this semester are required to go to Lab admin and select a time slot.\r\n...
The lab meeting for project students will be held on April 7th at 14:30, in room 1007. The meeting will be followed by a lecture about OpenFlow and Software Defined Networks. \r\n...
The first place for the Intel project competition for tablets goes to the project \"Pixel Garden\", developed by Kobi Nistel and supervised by Dr. Ilana David.\r\n\r\nKobi got a new Intel Ultrabook as a prize\r\n\r\nCongratulation Kobi, and enjoy your new toy....