- Integrating ClickOS with Mininet
- Implementing Machine Learning Network Middle-box Based on ClickOS
- Analyzing Spark Network Traffic
- Optimal mortgage loan calculator
- Raspberry Pi wall-mounted calendar
- Crowdcomputing Machine Learning - Client-Side
- Use Machine Learning for Your Desired Purpose 2
- Proximity-based playlist
- Students timetable web based scheduling
- Website Promotion
- C++11 learning and programing Part: 2
- Learning and programming C++11
EE IT team installed a brand new WiFi network\r\n\r\nFollow this link for setup instructions:\r\n\r\nhttp://webee.technion.ac.il/uploads/ee_wifi_services.pdf\r\n...
The project Robot Run, developed by Hadar Reuveny and Amit Bekerman, supervised by Aaron Wetzler won the 3rd prize in Technion Intel Challenge competition, held in CS on May 1st.\r\n\r\nCongratulations for the winners!\r\n...
Mid semester presentation are held on May 13-15, in Meyer lab conference room.\r\n\r\nPlease register through Lab Admin.\r\n\r\nYou have to coordinate the presentaiton time with your supervisor\r\n...