- Protocols and Simulations for networks in vehicles
- Students timetable web based scheduling
- system 106 on the web
- Emulating Data-Centers by MiniNet
- ECN bit in OpenFlow
- Simulating Different Topologies And Routing Schemes For Data-Centers
- Learning and programming C++11 group2 Part: 2
- C++11 learning and programing
- Lock-free Multiple Readers Single Writer B+tree algorithm in C++ for NUMA architectures
- TM in OS for Reliability
- Code-Products Trade Server
- Backpressure routing
EE IT team installed a brand new WiFi network\r\n\r\nFollow this link for setup instructions:\r\n\r\nhttp://webee.technion.ac.il/uploads/ee_wifi_services.pdf\r\n...
The project Robot Run, developed by Hadar Reuveny and Amit Bekerman, supervised by Aaron Wetzler won the 3rd prize in Technion Intel Challenge competition, held in CS on May 1st.\r\n\r\nCongratulations for the winners!\r\n...
Mid semester presentation are held on May 13-15, in Meyer lab conference room.\r\n\r\nPlease register through Lab Admin.\r\n\r\nYou have to coordinate the presentaiton time with your supervisor\r\n...