- Protocols and Simulations for networks in vehicles
- system 106 on the web
- ECN bit in OpenFlow
- Emulating Data-Centers by MiniNet
- Topology Verification in OpenFlow datacenter networks
- Simulating Different Topologies And Routing Schemes For Data-Centers
- What makes a mobile game successful?
- C++11 learning and programing
- Learning and programming C++11 group2 Part: 2
- Lock-free Multiple Readers Single Writer B+tree algorithm in C++ for NUMA architectures
- Cluster job monitoring
- TM in OS for Reliability
EE IT team installed a brand new WiFi network\r\n\r\nFollow this link for setup instructions:\r\n\r\nhttp://webee.technion.ac.il/uploads/ee_wifi_services.pdf\r\n...
The project Robot Run, developed by Hadar Reuveny and Amit Bekerman, supervised by Aaron Wetzler won the 3rd prize in Technion Intel Challenge competition, held in CS on May 1st.\r\n\r\nCongratulations for the winners!\r\n...
Mid semester presentation are held on May 13-15, in Meyer lab conference room.\r\n\r\nPlease register through Lab Admin.\r\n\r\nYou have to coordinate the presentaiton time with your supervisor\r\n...