- system 106 on the web
- Students timetable web based scheduling
- Simulating Different Topologies And Routing Schemes For Data-Centers
- ECN bit in OpenFlow
- Emulating Data-Centers by MiniNet
- Topology Verification in OpenFlow datacenter networks
- Learning and programming C++11 group2 Part: 2
- Backpressure routing
- Students timetable web based scheduling Part: 2
- Emulating Data - Centers by MiniNet
- Learning and programming C++11
- UG officeWEB system
EE IT team installed a brand new WiFi network\r\n\r\nFollow this link for setup instructions:\r\n\r\nhttp://webee.technion.ac.il/uploads/ee_wifi_services.pdf\r\n...
The project Robot Run, developed by Hadar Reuveny and Amit Bekerman, supervised by Aaron Wetzler won the 3rd prize in Technion Intel Challenge competition, held in CS on May 1st.\r\n\r\nCongratulations for the winners!\r\n...
Mid semester presentation are held on May 13-15, in Meyer lab conference room.\r\n\r\nPlease register through Lab Admin.\r\n\r\nYou have to coordinate the presentaiton time with your supervisor\r\n...